As we inch closer to the holiday season, many of us want to let those near and dear ones know just how much they mean to us. However, not all of us find it easy to express such profound emotions with simple meaningful words.
But do not lose heart. Today, we are taking a deep dive into our library to take a look at some of the most meaningful, rhetoric, elegant, and starry-eyed holiday love quotes ever.
Telling someone you love them is wonderful. But, sometimes you need to use words with a deeper meaning, words that sound like they’re a part of your soul. Words that harmonize perfectly with all those feelings that make your heart bounce. Words that are simple, and yet layered and beautiful as an everlasting rose.
You know what we mean, don’t you?
Sadly, we can’t all be wordsmiths who craft feelings into stunning structures that can tug at the heart’s strings and last for ages.
But, we have the next best thing. We have listed for you some of the most beautiful holiday love quotes that you can steal and melt a heart.
Top 5 Holiday Love Quotes for This Season
- “In your hands winter is a book with cloud pages that snow pearls of love.” - Aberjhani
When your love knows no boundaries, sees no season, and feels no cold, every little snowflake is its proof. As holiday love quotes go, this one simply rings true. Who can say they feel the cold of the winter when they’re in the arms of the beloved?
- “Winter is the time for comfort, for good food and warmth, for the touch of a friendly hand and for a talk beside the fire: it is the time for home.”- Edith Sitwell
Nothing says home better than being with the one you love. But, we don’t always show our true feelings easily. We tend to keep them deep within our souls. That’s why we have to resort to the assistance of holiday greeting quotations, to help us tell the ones we love that they are our home.
- “The holiest of holidays are those kept by ourselves in silence and apart; the secret anniversaries of the heart.” - Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
When the holiday season arrives, we are all so focused on presents and parties that we often fail to stop and feel. But, when we do, we realize that we need nothing more than our loved ones for a truly happy holiday.
- “Maybe Christmas doesn’t come from a store. Maybe Christmas, perhaps, means a little bit more.” - The Grinch
How simply put, but how true. The Grinch understands Christmas better than most people. Maybe, perhaps, it’s not all about presents. If you’re not willing to pour your heart out, or Christmas love quotes seem sappy, this playful sentence will tell your loved one all they need to know.
- 5. “I needed the reminder that I’m still alive and the world still contains magic and wonder, like Christmas trees and kisses from beautiful women.” RaeAnne Thayne
We can’t explain Christmas with a few words that can fit onto a card. But, it is a touching yearly reminder that we need to stop and feel magic, wonder, and love.
However, words might not always be enough. Sometimes, even the most seductive holiday love quotes won’t cut. And when words fall short, say it with a rose.